|Manage a team of 10 staff for Tier II and III services to support a software application and data environment in order to open software problem resolution to monitor, analyze, and optimize system performance and operations of supported environments. |
- Software corrective maintenance and sustainment services.
- Application maintenance and updating, notifying the Government to implement any change to the configuration baseline.
- Coordination with vendor personnel to install and configure the application level patches.
- Remote maintenance on of development and QA servers.
- To satisfy application Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) requirements, application patches, and Unidata patching.
- To ensure application and web servers are fully compliant with Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) advisories, and DOD security guidance.
- Ensure that all patches and service packs are at the current level.
- Applications are fully functional prior to vendors loading an application to servers.
- To coordinate all IAVA actions with the PMO and track all security issues uncovered during the entire software lifecycle.
- Risk associated with each security, evaluating, documenting, and reporting to Government as soon as possible after discovery.
- Server application configuration settings updates; Software as hardware when added, repurposed, or replaced within the environments or as Operating Systems (OSs) are upgraded; Establishing the OS application configuration settings. Improving system performance by tuning and optimizing the software code and/or COTS configuration parameters.
- Updating and complying with the Vulnerability Management System (VMS).
- Performing system and data integration tasks necessary to assure applications meet technical and performance requirements.
- Patches and releases, delivering, for each application, a useable product that is error- free with fully documented source program code and complimenting executable code for processing on hardware.
- To make all source code available to the Government via on-line access through a government provided Version Management tracking tool.
- To Web analyze each unscheduled downtime event (i.e., attributable and non-attributable to the software, customized COTS, or interfaces) to determine and document the root cause of event, event duration, modules affected, volume of accumulated backlog, possible users affected, agencies contacted, and actions taken to resolve the event.
- Five years managing 10 plus IT staff.
- Must have an active SECRET clearance, with eligibility for TS.
- 5 years of experience with a combination of RHEL and XML.
- CompTIA Server+
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed