This position supports the U.S. Army Futures Command (AFC), Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC), Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) Center, Intelligence, and Information Warfare Directorate’s (I2WD) Operations Division Network Branch located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Requirements includes communication and systems support, information assurance, automation, computer network, telephone control, support for software development and integration, procurement and inventory support to the C5ISR Center and their tenant organizations.
• Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Poly
• Minimum Experience: 8 Years or no degree, actively working toward 4-year BS/BA (60 credits) and 15 years’ experience.
• Education: Bachelor or AS/AA or two-year Tech School with 8 years of experience; or a HS/GED with 10 years of experience; or BA in relevant technical area with 8 years of experience.
• Certifications: N/A.
• Demonstrated ability in related engineering discipline.
• Supported the U.S. Army or other Federal Agency.
• Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
Top Secret/SCI with Poly