This position supports the U.S. Army Futures Command (AFC), Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC), Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) Center, Intelligence, and Information Warfare Directorate’s (I2WD) Operations Division Network Branch located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Requirements includes communication and systems support, information assurance, automation, computer network, telephone control, support for software development and integration, procurement and inventory support to the C5ISR Center and their tenant organizations.
• Provide technical and management oversight from inception to deployment, of multiple complex projects.
• Provides guidance and direction in multiple tasks across several different discipline areas and including use of different technologies.
• Manages highly program/technical support operations potentially involving multiple projects/task orders and personnel at multiple locations.
• Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and execution of all program/technical support activities.
• Establishes and alters management structure as necessary to effectively direct program/technical support activities.
• Confers with appropriate Government management officials regarding the status of specific Contractor program/technical activities and problems, issues, or conflicts.
• Provide program management services to include monitoring program technical and financial status, analyses and schedule updates, review of deliverables, and submittal of Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) items.
• Assist the Government in the preparation of project plans and schedules, requirements, and test plans, and provide recommendations and status updates to ensure the Government Program Manager (PM) is kept current on all delays, deviations, and potential problems.
• Assist in the resolution of technical and schedule issues to minimize their impact on Operation programs.
• Provide strategic foresight and planning with regards to C5ISR Center’s enterprise.
• Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Poly
• Education: Master’s degree, or a BS or BA in a relevant technical area and 10 years’ experience.
• Experience: 8 Years
• Certifications: Security +, ITILv3, Help Desk Institute (HDI) Help Desk Manager certification and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert.
• Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction in multiple tasks across several different discipline areas and including use of different technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to interface with management and brief senior leadership on status of program status and risks (both technical and programmatic).
• Supported the U.S. Army or other Federal Agency.
• Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
Top Secret/SCI with Poly