This position supports the U.S. Army Futures Command (AFC), Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC), Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) Center, Intelligence, and Information Warfare Directorate’s (I2WD) Operations Division Network Branch located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Requirements includes communication and systems support, information assurance, automation, computer network, telephone control, support for software development and integration, procurement and inventory support to the C5ISR Center and their tenant organizations.
• Supports engineering efforts that provide engineering, technical, and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirement development, and implementation for complex systems in the engineering discipline required to meet technical requirements.
• Participates in efforts that develop recommendations and advice on system development, improvements, optimization, or support efforts.
• Provide VTC support over multiple networks to C5ISR Center and their tenants to include, operating (schedule, facilitate), maintaining common-user VTC suites; provide interface access for VTC and secure telephone equipment.
• Provide design and installation advice and technical support for Defense Information Systems Network (DISN) Video Secure Global (DVSG) suites.
• Coordinate usage of a VTC Bridge (switch) to allow multiple sessions and multiple users per session.
• Report number of scheduled sessions monthly and number of sessions encountering issues.
• Provide technical support and assistance in the design, acquisition, installation, troubleshooting, and operation of the equipment.
• Provide troubleshooting, maintenance, and warranty replacement of VTC equipment.
• Develop conference room SOPs on an as needed basis.
• Align managed systems to current DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG)/security requirements guides (SRG), and applicable guidance.
• Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Poly
• Minimum Experience: 8 Years or No degree, actively working 4 years BS/BA (60 credits) and 15 years’ experience.
• Education: BS; or AS/AA; or two-year Tech School with 8-years’ experience; or HS/GED with 10 years of experience; or BA in relevant technical area with 8 years of experience.
• Certifications: Security+; AMX Programmer Certified, and Certified CISCO Tandberg Operator.
• Demonstrated ability in related engineering discipline.
• Supports engineering efforts that provide engineering, technical, and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirement development, and implementation for complex systems in the engineering discipline required to meet technical requirements. Participates in efforts that develop recommendations and advice on system development, improvements, optimization, or support efforts.
• Supported the U.S. Army or other Federal Agency.
• Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
Top Secret/SCI with Poly