This position supports the U.S. Army Futures Command (AFC), Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC), Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) Center, Intelligence, and Information Warfare Directorate’s (I2WD) Operations Division Network Branch located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Requirements includes communication and systems support, information assurance, automation, computer network, telephone control, support for software development and integration, procurement and inventory support to the C5ISR Center and their tenant organizations.
• Provides supervision and direction to support staff.
• Provide database and software administration support if requested for C5ISR Center software applications.
• Perform local database administration for standard database software for common-user services Microsoft SQL Server).
• Develop, field, and support database applications.
• Perform database builds, reorganizations, maintenance, tuning, backups, restorations, and query design.
• Design, develop, and maintain all types of application systems using standard programming languages.
• Develop applications to support C5ISR Center and tenant user requirements, creation of data models, databases, development of interfaces, application control logic, forms (screens), objects, reports, queries, and menus.
• Plan tests, prepare test data, execute testing, identify, analyze, and repair errors and retest an application or module prior to implementation and placing into production.
• Track versions of software in use.
• Prepare, update, and distribute end-user and/or system operator's manuals that contain the product design and procedures and other relevant information necessary to use and administer the system.
• Prepare, update, and distribute on-line help facilities, technical manuals, Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs), and maintain automation documentation and application software inventory documentation library.
• Deploy and maintain C5ISR Center and tenant SharePoint sites, portals, pages, and customized applications. The Contractor shall monitor SharePoint pages and applications for security and standards compliance.
• Manage SharePoint user access controls and provide SharePoint server and backend support.
• Develop, deploy, and maintain web based as well as SharePoint applications.
• Gather requirements from the users and prepare a course of action.
• Supported the U.S. Army or other Federal Agency.
• Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
Top Secret/SCI with Poly