- Responsible for configuration management activities, including product identification, change control, status accounting, operation of the program support library, and development and monitoring of equipment/system acceptance plans.
- Coordinates, prepares, and conducts Configuration Control Boards, identify, monitor, and report on configuration
- Coordinates with users and systems development personnel on releases of both system-level software and applications software.
- Controls configuration baselines and interfaces through Engineering Change Proposal/Specification processing
- Supports development of Build Notes, Release Notes, and Version Description Document
- Responsible for configuration management of requirements, design, and code.
- Manages Technical Data Packages from requirements collection to software deployment
- Monitors library structure and procedures to assure system integrity, including procedures for collection, release, production, test, and emergency libraries and the movement/migration of components between libraries.
- Monitors end item acceptance plans.
- Proven ability to liaise between programmers, designers, IT personnel and customers and other stakeholders
- Fulfills contract data requirements as preparing drafts, forwarding correspondence, preparing and processing CM required data items; and compiles, prepares, and maintains the master records for the establishment and change of configuration baselines, engineering release system, configuration item development record (including the configuration index and change status listing), and configuration status accounting
- Provides solutions supporting parallel development and facilitate product branching and merging activities
- Conducts configuration audits
- Implements configuration and change management solutions and provides support to the system engineering, software engineering, and testing teams
- Up to 3 years’ experience in a relevant field to the requirement.
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed