- Responsible for the two-way data flow between coalition/partner information exchange systems and U.S. networks in support of all exercises and operations in the USCENTCOM Area of
- Serves as the principal advisor to USCENTCOM operators and analyst regarding day-to-day information and dissemination management operations.
- Provides accurate and timely dissemination of critical information across multiple networks and classification levels. 24/7/365 coverage couple with two-person integrity required. Must be proficient in SharePoint and versed in JOC operations.
- Performs data mining and data aggregation functions in support IM operational initiatives that aim to improve information discovery, delivery, and exploitation in support of improved decision making.
- Executes and solves all IM relevant tasks/issues as required.
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed