- Ensures information (unclassified/classified) is shared with authorized DoD personnel, mission partners and coalition members to the maximum extent allowed by law, DoD policy, and mission requirements, throughout the information life cycle.
- Serves as the HQs focal point for unclassified information sharing policy and strategy with US, partner, and coalition forces. Provides support in the administration of the UIS working group.
- Provides subject matter expertise in the coalition interoperability process when relevant in addition to provide objective
- analysis and proposal of new information sharing tools, technology, and processes.
- Serves as the CCJ3 lead for the information sharing aspects of JIE, MPE, CPN, CPN-X, US BICES, US BICES-X, CX-SWA, and other related networks in support of steady state and contingency operations.
- Serves as the CCJ3 focal point for information sharing policy and strategy to include all relevant aspects of coalition interoperability at HQ USCENTCOM
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed