- Senior member of team that provides UC communications support to DCSA via the By Light subcontract to Deloitte.
- Collect, analyze, document, and monitor DCSA voice and VTC infrastructure's health and performance.
- Assist the DCSA EITS team with the development of all required documentation about the transition from existing networks to the DCSA network and with all expiring infrastructure vehicles.
- Support development of analysis of alternatives and business plans.
- Support collecting, organizing, and developing key performance indicators (KPIs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), IT infrastructure and modernization development planning for DCSA EITS contract.
- Support any other tasks related to the scope of the EITS contract effort to include reviewing documents and updating schedules and action item trackers.
- Support telecommunication service orders preparation, finalization, system entry, and review.
- Verify and validate order progress by tracking milestones to delivery and acceptance.
- Work independently with little oversight by the Government and be experienced, skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of Federal Government telecommunications and transitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 10 years of experience in related field.
- Possess experience in utilizing Microsoft® Power Point©, Microsoft® Word©, and Microsoft® Excel© and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Remedy and Service Now applications
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Expertise in VoIP/mobile phone and Video Teleconferencing systems, preferred
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
- Minimum Secret Clearance (TS/SCI preferred)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed