- Research, develop, implement, and maintain software applications, scripts, processes and tools to automate the deployment and maintenance of data center and cloud infrastructure for complex DoD cybersecurity software applications.
- Utilize industry standard Configuration as Code (CaC) automation tools and platforms such as Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, and Puppet to configure and maintain infrastructure hardware configurations as code (IaC), virtualization, and containerized application stacks.
- Integrate across DevSecOps and Infrastructure teams.
Develop and maintain automation for Continuous Integration (CI) software pipelines.
- Collect, process, and present build, network, security, performance, and other technical information and metrics to show automation improvements or degradations over time.
- Support the development of solutions to balance hybrid cloud distribution between private corporate infrastructure and public clouds.
- Ability to work with data center and cloud infrastructure engineers to understand system requirements and architecture, then develop CaC based solutions to automate system infrastructure configuration, deployment, and maintenance.
- High level understanding of IT centric on-prem and cloud infrastructure solutions, including networking, storage, and compute.
- Development of Ansible roles, playbooks, and supporting inventories and vaults.
- Development of Ansible Tower Job templates for repeatable configurations and execution using Ansible Tower.
- Development and execution on Jenkins; designing and maintaining pipelines using ansible playbooks, groovy, python, bash, and other supported scripting languages.
- Development and management of CI-CD (Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery) triggers for moving software through DevSecOps pipeline.
- Development and execution of Terraform modules and compositions.
- Must be able to author and maintain scripts in a variety of languages. Work products must be configuration managed utilizing program tools and processes
- Analyze real world problems and implement solutions according to corporate guidelines and procedures, DoD DevSecOps guidance, and industry best practices.
- Assures system stability, accessibility, and proper configuration of assigned technical systems and components.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as computer science or information technology from an accredited college or university.
- Security+ required within 6 months of date of hire
- IAT Level II or greater. Security+, CISSP or other equivalent certification within six months of date of hire.
- Understanding and experience with industry standard Infrastructure as Code tools, languages and development environments
- Working knowledge of on-prem and cloud IT infrastructure concepts and implementations
- Working knowledge of VMWare and Kubernetes deployments
- Use scripting languages for automation, administration, data collection and reporting.
- Strong Linux skills
- Ability to work in an Agile Scrum based development cycle using tools such as Jira and Confluence for work planning and execution
- Configuration manage, version control, and backup various scripts and work products created to execute and maintain the environment.
- Prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and demands.
- Lead small projects to research and/or implement new technologies.
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills.
- Professionally convey system-wide performance information routinely via tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Train others to perform similar DevOps and automation tasks.
- Support a corporate library of knowledge by maintaining and evangelizing content.
- Interact with developers to understand software changes that will impact development and testing activities, examine any relevant change implementation, then report the changes to developers and testers welcoming feedback for future improvements.
- Solving technical problems involving a variety of integrated software and hardware platforms.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Three years of work experience preferred.
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
- Minimum Active Secret Clearance, with an ability to obtain a Top Secret; TS/SCI preferred
- Position requires proof of Covid-19 full vaccination status or qualified exemption
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed